Gizmo Office Automation provides various office automation equipment to suit your needs and affordability. We strive to provide you with the cheapest "cost of ownership" solution.
We Specialise in:
- Colour Copiers, Scanners and Printers
- Wide format Copy, print and scan
- Internet connectivity
- Custom Web Site Design
- Domain Registration
- Hosting & Maintenance
- CMS (Content Management System)
- Open Source Software
- Binding Machines
- Laminating Machines
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- All Computer Accessories
- Ring Binders
- Laminating Pouches
LIGHTNING & SURGE ARRESTORS FACT
- During summer an average of seven lightning strikes occur per square kilometer per annum.
- Therefore the likelihood of sustaining damage to electronic equipment is extremely high.
- Lightning can and does strike the same place more than twice.
- The voltage surges induced by lightning are usually transmitted on electrical cable, telephone lines and antenna cables entering a building.
- These lightning surges may be generated onto the overhead electrical cables and telephone lines by direct strike to these cables form as far away as 5 - 8 km or in the case of the cables buried in the ground as far as 2km.
- Many insurance policies exclude cover for equipment by lightning unless the policy holder has approved lightning protection products installed.